Interested in working with a data heavy SaaS and advanced data visualisations?
We’re looking for a full stack developer to work on our primary product at our development office at Odenplan (Hagagatan 3), Stockholm.
Relevant Digital is a Nordic company with offices in Espoo, Keilaranta HQ (greater Helsinki), Stockholm, and Copenhagen. For the past two years we have been investing heavily in building our own suite of services (SaaS) to meet our customers’ ever-growing needs within the highly competitive reporting and optimisation space.
Development office at Odenplan (Hagagatan 3), Stockholm
That’s where you come in.
We are looking for a person who is willing to take on tasks that span the entire product stack, but focuses on the scalability and system structure, to join us in our development office in Sweden. You don’t have to be an expert in every area, as long as you’re willing to learn as you go. Our development team is a smaller highly skilled team, so your work will have a big impact and your voice will be heard.
We would like you to have:
- University degree within computer science, mathematics, technical physics or similar.
- Linux system administration / operation at scale know-how. Comfortable with things like iptables, sysctl parameters and setting up CM-systems.
- Strong co-op skills, and a good attitude towards your coworkers.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Experience within our primary technologies - Node.JS and React
- Familiarity with C++
- Understanding of how machine learning models work
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Your choice of workstation
- The chance to make a big impact on product development
- The ability to work with a multinational company from the Nordics, that reaches many countries in the world.
Our CPO Ronny Linder is responsible for the application process. If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to send an application or if you’d like to learn more, contact us for an informal chat.
Ronny Linder, CPO, Relevant Digital Oy
+45 2990 6945