Interested in working with a data heavy SaaS product and advanced data visualisations?
We’re looking for a great full stack developer with a Front-End interest to work on our primary product at our development office at Odenplan, Stockholm, or at our Finnish HQ in Espoo, Greater Helsinki area.
Relevant Digital is a Nordic company with offices in Espoo, Greater Helsinki (HQ), Stockholm, and Copenhagen. For the past two years we have been investing heavily in building our own suite of services (SaaS) to meet our customers’ ever-growing needs within the highly competitive reporting and optimisation space.
That’s where you come in. We are looking for a person who is willing to take on tasks that span the entire product stack, but focuses on the Front-End and the general data visualisation in the system. You don’t have to be an expert in every area, as long as you’re willing to learn as you go; and really like to improve the Front-End side of things. Our development team is a smaller but highly skilled team, so your work will have a big impact and your voice will be heard; and you will work directly with our System architect and Product owner.
We would like you to have:
- A university degree within computer science, mathematics, technical physics, UX development or similar.
- Strong co-op skills, and a good attitude towards your coworkers.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- A flair for understanding usability and GUI design.
- The ability to work in a Linux environment
- Experience within our primary technologies - Node.JS and React
- Familiarity with C++
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Your choice of workstation
- The chance to make a big impact on product development
- The ability to work with a multinational company from the Nordics, that reaches many countries in the world.
If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to send an application or if you’d like to learn more, contact us for an informal chat.
Ronny Linder, CPO, Relevant Digital Oy
+45 2990 6945